Thursday, September 25, 2014

Toronto ZOO!! I LOVE PANDAS!!!!


“We’re going to the zoo, zoo, zoo.  How about you, you, you? You can come too, too, too. We’re going to the zoo, zoo, zoo…. (Children Love to Sing Kids Song)
Hello Everyone,
There’s nothing like seeing pandas, it makes all your worries go away.  Last week, I had the opportunity to go to the Toronto Zoo.  It has been soooooo long since I last went to the zoo.  Let’s just say I think maybe Trudeau was Prime Minister at the time. LOL.  Ya, it’s been a while.
Honestly, I had a lot of fun.  I mean I can’t remember walking so much.  My feet still hurt, but, I did enjoy myself.  The Giant Panda Experience, made my day! Those two pandas were the cutest things EVER!!! Listen, they are only in Toronto until 2018. So, put on those walking shoes and get to the TORONTO ZOO!!
Er Shun and Da Mao, were delightful.  I even got to take some great pictures of them.  The exhibit is pretty big.  You get to walk through it and it teaches you about pandas and how much they eat, etc.. It is a great learning experience and it is done quite nicely.  Once you exit, you get to see the cute pandas.  They are in separate surroundings. You need to walk around the display to see both pandas, but, it’s worth it.  When you reach the end, they have a pop up Mandarin.  CHINEESE FOOD!!  SO, amazing.  Unfortunately, I went when it was closed.  Summer hours have ended but the pop up Chinese Food is opened on weekends.  You must go check out Da Mao and Er Shun’s home!!  The exhibit is beautiful.
I did find something to eat. LOL.  You all know me by now, show me the food! We ate BEAVERTAILS!!!! This was my first time trying them.  WOWWWW.  Delicious.  My only problem was the lineup was huge and it took some time to get my treats.
The Toronto Zoo has changed a bit since I last attended.  Well, ya, a lot has changed since then. LOL.  They now have a carousel ride for the kids and get this they have Tundra Air.  Tundra Air is a form of zip line but you’re in two’s sitting.  I did not try it.  I am a pure chicken.  Terrified of heights but it did look fun.  If anyone try’s it, let me know. Ha-ha.
I want to thank the Toronto Zoo, for allowing me to attend.  They were gracious and I have to say I loved my day at the Zoo.  Thank you, to my sister as well, who got me some treats.  I got my own panda! LOL.  I told you, I fell in love with those two!!! Check out the website for the Zoo’s hours and information, www.torontozoo.com.
Until next time boys and girls..” Remember, to always just be yourself, it will eventually one day pay off!” GO TO THE ZOO !!!!!!!! 
For more of my blog posts, please visit my site at www.justbeingmeluvuholts.blogspot.ca.
Who wants to see pictures of the pandas!!??!! (c) justbeingmeluvuholts