Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Spoon and Fork, Opening a NEW Location!!!!

" We are opening a new location at Don Mills and York Mills...." (Ben, from Spoon and Fork)

Hello Everyone.,

Yes, it's true, my favorite restaurant is opening up a new location in Toronto at Don Mills and York Mills.  I was given this information on Halloween day, when I went for lunch at my favorite restaurant.   Thank you Ben, once again for the great food and dessert!  I enjoyed myself and ate way too much, once again.

I decided to take my cousins to Spoon and Fork, as they have never been and I love to introduce people to this restaurant.  They get so excited and love it.  I have not heard any negative comments from anyone I have taken to dine here.  We had a fabulous lunch and I am pretty sure, they will go back there to eat soon. LOL.  So, if two Calabrese women approve once again of the rice, noodles, sushi, tempura, vegetables, and dessert, it is safe to recommend this place to the wonderful people of Toronto.  After all the bad press Toronto has been getting lately with Rob Ford being on crack, it's nice to promote something amazing like this restaurant.

Check out the website for their new location and for any other information, www.spoonandfork.ca.

I can not say enough about this place, I mean I am writing about it again, so clearly I LOVE IT!!! The question is though, do I love it more than my Maple Leafs????? LOL.  Ummm, not sure on that one.  I know, I would love to have lunch/dinner with the Maple Leafs at Spoon and Fork!!?! hahaha.

When you get a chance, go to Spoon and Fork and try my favorite dishes, vegetable lemongrass fried rice and yam tempura!!!  I must of ate 3 plates of rice. :p 

Until next time boys and girls..." remember, to always just be yourself, it will eventually pay off..."

How cool is this restaurant? They even decorated it for Halloween!!  They rock!! Try a location today!!

(c) justbeingmeluvuholts

For more of my posts, please read my blog at www.justbeingmeluvuholts.blogspot.ca.

Some pics from our lunch on Halloween....